Re: India Reject of Microsoft a 'Sputnik'

____/ John Bailo, Texeme.Construct on Saturday 25 August 2007 03:40 : \____

> This months rejection of the MS document formats by India is the
> equivalent of the Russians launching a Sputnik into orbit.
>
> The USA needs to catch up to the worldwide selection of Linux.
>
> Today, Windopes hold us back.
>
> We need a crash education program in Linux...NOW!

Add China to this. The world's largest two population opposed the abuse by
American imperialists. China has Zoho, among other wells of innovation and
development. They can cope on their own by merging UOF (?) with ODF and never
getting any contact with that disease called OOXML (the second "O" stands
for "Ouch" because it's by no means open).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: who ownZ you tod4y?
 07:05:01 up 18 days,  9:58,  4 users,  load average: 0.36, 0.63, 0.85