How Has Your Castration Operation Worked Out Roy Schestowitz?

I am very interested as I plan on having the operation later this
year.
If you don't mind, could you email me the name of the hospital that
did the procedure?
How do you like your new parts? Are they functional to orgasm?

http://www.webservertalk.com/archive230-2007-3-1817752.html

Things are progressing nicely after my castration surgery and I am
finally getting used to being a woman. This is something I have wanted
for so long that I can't even remember the last time I thought of
myself as a man.
Sadly, my Linux trollings have had to be put on the rear burner
because I am so involved with my female transformation and my
engagement to Mark Kent.

As you can see Microsoft is attacking me from all sides and trying to
discredit Linux just because I happen to be a little different.
It takes balls to do what I did and I doubt anyone else in
comp.os.linux.advocacy would have the balls to get castrated for
Linux.
So as I continue learning to be a woman and a good Linux advovate I am
asking for your support.
Please link to my website in all your posts so that I can generate
revenue via hits.
And keep up the good work fighting the Microsoft trolls.

BTW I have been invited to a felching party but I am not sure I know
what felching is?
I know it has something to do with Linux but I am not sure.
Someone said kadaitcha man has a bunch of felchers for friends.

Maybe I should go to the party and see what happens?

Maybe I can pass out some Ubuntu CD's and tell people about Linux.

Hugs and kisses Racine/Roy Schestowitz

http://groups.google.com/group/alabama.general/browse_thread/thread/2e23d9e64bc38aff

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t481190-my-new-life-as-a-female-by-roy-schestowitz-my-felching-party.html