Re: [News] Microsoft-BBC Corruption: iPlayer is Only the Beginning

> What tricks is the BBC up to with Microsoft?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| The twin elephants in the meeting room will be Microsoft's Silverlight and
>| PlayReady.
> `----
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/08/16/silverlight_iplayer_playready/
>
> More patents, more hijacks, more monopoly.

Good god, what's wrong with these people?  Can't they see what's being
done with *my* money?  How could they even consider a Microsoft-only
solution?  They have completely lost touch with any kind of reality and
really need to be replaced with competent people as quickly as possible.

By the way, does anyone know if the ongoing problems with the BBC radio
player are related to the Microsoft iPlayer mess?