[News] More Red Hat Training Launched in Germany; Fedora Eye Candy

  • Subject: [News] More Red Hat Training Launched in Germany; Fedora Eye Candy
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:39:20 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Red Hat Launches New Virtualization Training and Consulting Services

http://www.verivox.de/News/ArticleDetails.asp?aid=59531&pm=1

Pretty Fedora...

Fedora 7 et compiz-fusion avec l'effet Airplane

http://blog.titax.fr/post/Fedora-7-et-compiz-fusion-avec-leffet-Airplane.html

Recent:

Red Hat Developer Studio first contact

,----[ Quote ]
| Project has a nice 'All JBoss Libraries' library which contains 50+ jars
| which will hopefully let me develop without worrying on jars (for a while at
| least). Something similar happens with 'Web App Libraries', which includes
| not only seam but also other must-have like facelets.
`----

http://ideasse.blogspot.com/2007/08/red-hat-developer-studio.html

Beyond subscriptions: Red Hat looks to services

,----[ Quote ]
| A lot of SMB members are looking to go for Linux and we provide them with a
| full roadmap for the same specific to each customer’s needs.
`----

http://www.expresscomputeronline.com/20070820/market06.shtml

Red Hat in talks with states for open source solution

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/Red_Hat_in_talks_with_states_for_open_source_solution/rssarticleshow/2283777.cms