Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista Contains Bugs, Spelling Mistakes, Lacks Polish

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 22 August 2007 19:32 : \____

>> Wrong spelling in Vista, LOL!
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | I just did a Reliability and Performance Monitor collection and Data
>> | evaluation. I looked at Resource overview and noticed a spelling msitake,
>> | it said Resouce Monitor.
>> | Check yourselves.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.jcxp.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19939
>
> It's been censored. "source" is a bad word at Microsoft.

Yes, because it's associated with "non-proprietary systems" (bad connotation,
remember?)

Resource is apparently easy to have typos in (like "weird"). When I GIMPed the
following image, I had a typo (not deliberate).
http://schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/vista_likes_linux.jpg

Typo in "resource".

It actually became quite popular around the Web after a while (copied, not just
HotLinked).

.oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
.oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq