Re: [News] Anti-Firefox Campaign Launched, Uses Stereotypes

____/ waterskidoo on Tuesday 21 August 2007 02:59 : \____

> On 2007-08-20, [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Verily I say unto thee, that Peter Kai Jensen spake thusly:

>>> If I ever encounter that, I'll be sure not to return.
>>
>> That's the final straw, AFAIAC.
>>
>> http://slated.org/killbillsbrowser.html
>>
>> Done.
>
> How old are you?
> Just curious.

But they started it. Whaaaaa...

It was a while back while back that Microsoft also patented an advertiser's
anti-consumer idea that essentially forces viewers to watch and consume ads
(i.e. be brainwashed). It's this type of thing that needs to be fought because
along with the similar Big Lie tactic ("Get the Facts" is an example), real
dangers can be posed. Ads can be harmful. "Get the Facts" is banned in the UK.
Some other Microsoft ads are banned as well, some of them for their violent
nature, not just dishonesty.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
Cpu(s): 27.0%us,  4.6%sy,  1.0%ni, 62.4%id,  4.6%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st