Re: BoycottNovell.com - Authorities take official action against lies from Roy Schestowitz and shut down the site.

flatfish <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 10:03:29 -0500, "TONY STROMBOLI" <tman@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

>>It's because they did get the upper hand when you got your ass handed to
>>you.
>
> I literally fell asleep when Roy was talking.
> Highly unusual for me at 13:00 hours.
>
> Roy got slaughtered, but not as bad as I thought he would.
> He sounds retarded.

I was confused as to what Roy meant. His words were so far apart that by
the time he got to the end of a statement I had lost track of what he
was talking about. No wonder that other guy hung up earlier in the
interview. He probably dozed off and hit "disconnect" with his forehead.