Re: Roy's podcast

"LENNY" <lenny@xxxxxxx> writes:

> "Hadron" <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> I assume most of the "advocates" have got their rubbing oil and hankies
>> ready for the big face off.
>>
>> http://www.linux.com/feature/122470
>>
>> Of more interest is why Roy's article has caused his account to be
>> suspended?
>>
>> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/10/28/odf-ooxml-mono-gnome-openoffice/
>>
>> Well, he was warned. Big companies are like sleeping giants - hard to
>> rouse, but when they do ....
>>

>> (ps, sorry about the multi-post to the Ubuntu group - mea culpa)
>

> I've been listening for the past 16 minutes and this is the worst podcast
> I've ever heard. I'm going to listen a little longer hoping it gets better
> (it can't possibly get any worse). A bunch of dull monotone dullards talking
> about nothing interesting.

So far Roy has been rambling as predicated. The "jokey" sounding guy
Geoff just kept rambling on about how cool the infrastructure was
(having been offline for 10 minuets) for ages. Getting a little more
interesting now. But all this Guy seems to do is say "Umm" and "Uh". And
now it seems all that it was was that they asked MS for some documents
which they duly provided. The presenter clearly thinks he is Larry King.

And now he's waffling about Muslims. WTF? Time to switch off.