Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a sad, lonely loser. THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On Thursday 29 Nov 2007 5:55 pm,  thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote in
> comp.os.linux.advocacy:
>
>> Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> So you don't actually follow the links that Roy posts, do you?
>>
>> On occasion I follow the links Roy posts.  When I do I usually find
>> them on-topic and somewhat interesting.  Yes, he sometimes makes
>> mistakes with his topic summaries, but I don't exactly consider that
>> a hanging offense.  I don't get why some people are so cranked up
>> about his posts.  They are conveniently tagged for easy filtering
>> if they bother anyone that much.
>
> They are, but don't forget that Smith, flatfarce etc...are *only* here to troll
> & whine. So they *don't* kf the posts for just that reason.

It's worse than that.  Roy's posts and the digests regularly appear in
results from google searches, and the digests also have quite a
readership of their own.  /That's/ why the shilcosystem doesn't like
them, because they are the most effective advocacy we've ever had here.
It's not just Roy, however, Daeron also posts some, as does Ghost, as
does nessuno and Homer.  Even I've done a couple over the years.