Re: Roy getting killed on Digg.

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 14:11:01 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Don't forget the money rolling in from "modelling" for that Dutch guy's
>>> creepy collages of his OSS "heroes". I suspect Marti might well wet his
>>> panties if he sees those piccies of Roy all muscled up in front of the
>>> mirror. Creepy isn't the word.
>>
>> You know, you really are despicable, aren't you? Maybe it hasn't
>> occurred to you that the accusations made by this lying troll are utterly
>> false, and would if delivered face to face be legally actionally as
>> slander.
>
> What are you talking about?

This:

Or didn't you notice this in the paragraph to steps above, so eager are
you to attack Roy?

> You talk about slander? I think you should look closer to home - your
> COLA buddies are the ones with the slander. And they start with
> Microsoft & Novell amongst others. Where is the Gary Stewart proof? All

Of which I generally disapprove, and have said so. Only you convinently
forget that, because it doesn't suit your idea of me as a Linux advocate.
But these are companies, not individuals. Do you find it acceptable that
Roy is being accused of improer relations with Mark Kent's sons? You think
this is okay for anyone to say?

> we hear are the little lamers spitting out hatred and lies against
> anyone that doesn't have a surreal hatred of MS.
>
> Fact : Marti produced a collage of his OSS heroes.

Big fucking deal. You have no real-life heroes, obviously. I'm a memeber
of a discussion group about a classic sf series, and one of the other
members produces artwork that collages various characters - is that person
also to be regarded as 'creepy'? You're extraordinarily narrow-minded, it
seems.

> Fact : Roy was on it.

Yes, and? He's a Linux advocate. The poster is about Linux advocates

> Fact : Roy has pictures of himself all "pumped" on his website.

Yes, and?

> Fact : I find it all rather creepy.

You're obviously weird, then. What on earth is 'creepy' about it? You
dislike Roy. Therefore you assume there's something 'creepy' about another
person admiring him. Because that person happens to be gay, you then
assume some sexual element to that admiration. Do  you know that that
makes you? A homophobic bigot.

> You're a yes man Kier. And the COLA gang know it. And it's why they
> continue to pick you up in order to knock you down again.

Piss off, liar.

You know perfectly well I have strenuously disagreed with much of what Roy
and Mark have posted. That *does not* mean I condone filthy personal
attacks against them, which you clearly do.

--
Kier