Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 12:32:31 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Ignore the libellous drivel. roy.schestowitz@xxxxxxxxx is a fake account used
>> by someone called Gary Stewart to spread slander about me.
>

> Surely without proof you stating this is also slander? Just who is this
> Gary Stewart you keep waffling on about? Grow up kid.

More proof you're a dickhead - if any were needed. You find libellous
filth directed against Roy totally acceptable, yet any retaliation by Ry
is somehow a crime. You're pretty damned disgusting, Hadron. Be a man and
stop supporting these attacks.

--
Kier