Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:23:10 -0600, Erik Funkenbusch
<erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 06:32:20 -0800 (PST), Doug Mentohl wrote:
>
>> On 29 Nov, 19:02, flatfish <flatf.ish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> I just got this from Slashdot....
>>
>> It's interesting that if you try and create an account on slashdot,
>> it'll tell you if that email is already in use on the system. One such
>> email already in use is 'erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' . I wonder what aliase
>> he uses when going on a modding down jag .. :)
>
>You're nucking futz Duh!g.  I've been on Slashdot for close to 10 years.  I
>have a 6 digit slashdot ID.  Lower 6 digits at that.  No, i'm not going to
>tell you my username or number.
>
>> You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
>> flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to
>> 'erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' , yet we have you replying, you've been totally
>> made. I guess that explains your both total obsession with posting on
>> a group you profess to despise. Yea that's right folks, fuddie and
>> flattie have been posting here for the best part of a decade, he/she/
>> it has to be a few screws short of a wingnut ..
>
>Sorry, i've not received any messages about changing passwords from
>slashdot.  It might have been caught in my spam filter, so I wouldn't even
>notice.  However...
>
>> So, to summerize, that msg was sent to erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
>> therefore
>> flattie == fuddie, by the way, what aliases are you both using on
>> slashdot .. :)
>>
>> Funkenbusch posts to slashdot ..
>>
>> http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee193/slashdot_troll/erikfunkernbusch.png
>>
>> Flatfish's new account, did not exist yesterday ..
>>
>> http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee193/slashdot_troll/flatfish.png
>
>You're contradicting yourself.  How would you know if flatfish had an
>account "before yesterday" if you hadn't tried yesterday?  That clearly
>shows that you did, in fact, try to change his password just like he claims
>you did.
>
>Get a life Duh!g.

Exactly!
I was hoping one of so called unbiased Linux advocates would pick up
that last little gem, but as usual they ignore any bad press for their
club and Linux as well.

Whatever I think of Roy, Mark and Willy, stealing peoples id's and
passwords is just not their style.
IOW they are above that.

Mentohl however has done this in the past and will probably continue
to do it.

Yea dougeee is on the loose again probably because he ran out of meds.