[News] New Linux Users Agree That It's Suitable for Everyone

  • Subject: [News] New Linux Users Agree That It's Suitable for Everyone
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 16:12:48 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Ubuntu Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| I think that Linux has arrived at the casual desktop, and it really works,
| and most hardware now works with it. I hope it's moved out of the enthusiast
| market and into the real world, where people don't necessary have the
| technical skills to replace the kernel or compile a program.
`----

http://dwarmstr.blogspot.com/2007/11/ubuntu-linux.html

Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon - Overview

,----[ Quote ]
| Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon has made a quantum leap in the advancement toward
| friendliness and usability.
`----

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/gutsy_gibbon_overview.html

Related:

Windows rapidly approaching desktop usability

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://os.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/05/18/2033216