Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 00:26:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>____/ cc on Friday 30 November 2007 21:50 : \____
>
>> On Nov 30, 1:19 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>> ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 17:50 : \____

>>> I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
>>> trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot
>>> for years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?
>>>

>> How is posting under a different nym on a *different* site
>> nymshifting? He's openly admitted to being harlowmonkeys hasn't he? Is
>> he supposed to use the same nym through all websites? Didn't you post
>> as cyberphoenix on digg as well as royschestowitz, which is
>> nymshifting?
>
>No, that's part of the slander (LIES) posted by Gary Stewart and the COLA gang,
>which has 'migrated' to Digg.com to post such Big Lies and repeat them over
>and over again.
>
>cc, I'm beginning to think you're truly part of the Microsoft Shills Gang. I'll
>add you to my filters -- for now.

Yada yada yada......
You sound like a broken record Roy.

You were caught red handed as CyberPhoenix and you know it.
I don't post articles like that YOU DO.
It's your style completely and you got caught because you are not
smart enough to cover your tracks.

You were too lazy to alter your robot posting script and you got
caught.

So now you plonk another person.
Who cares what you and the other 3 Linux advocate loonies in this
group thinks.
NOBODY CARES!
And the fact your posts are ignored by all but your shills (Mark Kent
etc) is proof of your insignificance here.

There are a couple of decent Linux advocates left in COLA, I'm
surprised they are still here BTW because most of the good ones have
left.

I'm currently compiling a list from the good old days as proof of how
you've driven almost everyone who was/is a  decent Linux advocate away
from this group.

For anyone who wants a preview, just google up the group from 2 years
ago.
Pick a date, any date and look and see how many different Linux
advocates were posting back then.

Now?

Roy, Mark William, HPT and Homer.

Over and over and over and over and over again.....
All patting each other on the back.