Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 20:51 : \____

> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:44:25 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> On 2007-11-30, Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Don't try and get smart, flatty. I was talking about CyberPhoenix.
>>
>> Hey, you are right.  It looks like CyberPhoenix is gone.  That was an
>> interesting one.  It didn't comment much, but submitted a lot of stories
>> to the Linux section.  They were almost always about Microsoft, but
>> never said "Microsoft".  The usual term was "Abusive Monopolist".
>>
>> The summaries for those submissions usually looked like something 7
>> would write, if 7 decided to write actual English.
>
> Maybe it was him.
>

>> The few times CyberPhoenix did comment, the comment was in that style.
>> It would mention "Abusive Monopolist" and generally be incoherent.
>
> That doesn't really sound very much like Roy. He's usually reasonable
> coherent, for a start, if occasionally rather badly-spelled. And why use a
> nym? It's not his style.

It's not me, but Timmy and the Gang (the COLA trolls came to Digg) repeated
this accusation time after time to create the Big Lie.

End of story.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Somebody, give this politician a wedgie"
Mem:    515500k total,   444628k used,    70872k free,     3652k buffers