[News] KDE Provides Gesture-based Navigation, Other KDE 4 Demos

  • Subject: [News] KDE Provides Gesture-based Navigation, Other KDE 4 Demos
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 03:40:14 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
KDE gestures you to easier computer control.

,----[ Quote ]
| That's how easy it is to set up KDE to control your computer without ever
| having to touch the keyboard. For the command line commando's it is not an
| ideal system but those of us Borg that have the optical sensor embedded into
| the palm of our hand it can be a real time saver.
`----

http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/linux/locutus/archives/kde-gestures-you-to-easier-computer-control-21277

KDE 4 Preview

,----[ Quote ]
| KDE 4 looks very promising. It looks good, works good and I predict reception
| will be good.
`----

http://www.masuran.org/2007/12/17/kde-4-preview/

Introducing KDE 4

,----[ Quote ]
| As most of you already know, it's the new KDE 4 default file manager. The KDE
| 3.x version introduce a new way for file management on KDE, You're probably
| asking yourself: New? In which way? Let me answer that, it introduced for the
| first time in KDE world a simple KDE file manager, easy to follow and use,
| because I believe users will agree that Konqueror (and don't even make me
| talk about Krusader) isn't the user friendliness application out there.
`----

http://introducingkde4.blogspot.com/2007/12/dolphin.html

Recent:

http://www.jarzebski.pl/read/lancelot-wraca-do-gry.so