[News] Video Demo of the Latest Compiz-Fusion Plugins

  • Subject: [News] Video Demo of the Latest Compiz-Fusion Plugins
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 00:55:51 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Episode III

,----[ Quote ]
| As a special treat, I present episode III of FusionCast. It's a no-talking
| episode, but it features Freescale, Shelf, and Freewins, and a few less known
| features of these three new(ish) plugins.
`----

http://fusioncast.blogspot.com/2007/12/episode-iii.html

Apple and Microsoft ought to worry at this sight.

Related:

Fear and Loathing in Cupertino

,----[ Quote ]
| It wasn't until later, giving the same presentation at Linux World that
| I'd missed giving at the Apple show, that I realized that Apple were
| scared of the SuSE Linux desktop I was using. They didn't want
| customers to see anything other than Apple-badged everything at
| their show. Especially if it was something better. They were
| scared of their customers even seeing a choice.
`----

http://www.tuxdeluxe.org/node/175

Review: Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon takes on Mac OS X Leopard for the OS of the Year

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linux-mag.com/id/4641/