Re: Who Is This Dork Roy Schestowitz?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> ____/ 1.ball.willy@xxxxxxxxx on Sunday 16 December 2007 01:01 : \____
>

> > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> >> ____/ 7 on Saturday 15 December 2007 20:12 : \____

> >> It's Sunday. Gary Stewart is bored and lonely. What's more, it's a cold
> >> winter in New York, so Gary stays at home stalking people, harassing them,
> >> and spreading lies about them in Usenet.
> >>
> >> Mind the fact that Gary Stewart only attacks me in the weekend, so he must
> >> have gotten himself a job (if dumpster-diving counts as one).
> >>

> >>                 ~~ Best of wishes
> >>
> >> Roy S. Schestowitz
> >> http://Schestowitz.com  | Free as in Free Beer |  PGP-Key: 0x745472E8E
> >> Load average (/proc/loadavg): 3.09 2.24 1.60 2/131 5400
> >>       http://iuron.com - semantic search engine project initiative
> >
> > Now I'm really confused? Who is Gary Stewart? Who is flatfish? Who is
> > Peter Kohlmann?
> >
> > And  is Roy Schestowitz really a female?
> > It certainly appears so at least according to the Google archives.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/2t5hxo
> > """ Things are progressing nicely after my castration surgery and I am
> > : finally getting used to being a woman. This is something I have
> > wanted
> > : for so long that I can't even remember the last time I thought of
> > : myself as a man.
> > : Sadly, my Linux trollings have had to be put on the rear burner
> > : because I am so involved with my female transformation and my
> > : engagement to Mark Kent.
> > :
> > : As you can see Microsoft is attacking me from all sides and trying
> > : discredit Linux just because I happen to be a little different.
> > : It takes balls to do what I did and I doubt anyone else in
> > : comp.os.linux.advocacy would have the balls to get castrated for
> > : Linux.
> > : So as I continue learning to be a woman and a good Linux advovate I
> > am
> > : asking for your support.
> > : Please link to my website in all your posts so that I can generate
> > : revenue via hits.
> > : And keep up the good work fighting the Microsoft trolls.
> > :
> > : BTW I have been invited to a felching party but I am not sure I know
> > : what felching is?
> > : I know it has something to do with Linux but I am not sure.
> > : Someone said kadaitcha man has a bunch of felchers for friends.
> > :
> > : Maybe I should go to the party and see what happens?
> > :
> > : Maybe I can pass out some Ubuntu CD's and tell people about Linux.
> > :
> > :
> > : Hugs and kisses Racine/Roy. """
> >
> > So what is the real truth with this guy?I'm almost sorry I asked.
>
> *You* wrote that, not me. Your placements of lies in cyberspace reflects on the
> sick state of whoever pays you to AstroTurf and do this smear campaign.
>

>                 ~~ Best of wishes

> [...]

A. I did not write that.
B. I am posting what I found googling your name.
C. You accuse others on various sites of astroturfing.
D. You seem to suffer from paranoia. It seems anyone who disagrees
with you is part of some kind of a huge conspiracy. They put people
who think like that in restraints, Roy.
E. Face it Roy, people are on to you. They have figured you out and in
effect you have worn out your welcome. Just look at the replies you
get on digg. People just don't like you because they suspect your
motives are not completely sincere.
Looking at your posting history, confirms that suspician.
So exactly what are? A dude or a dame? A nachine? Has this all been a
test of some AI software?
Prehaps a little of both?