[News] Red Hat Welcomes New Partner, Novell Sees Linux Growth

  • Subject: [News] Red Hat Welcomes New Partner, Novell Sees Linux Growth
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:52:02 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Code morpher Transitive dives into Red Hat Exchange

,----[ Quote ]
| In addition, most of the RHX partners have open source licenses or something
| nudging near an open source license.
|
| Meanwhile, Transitive is a proprietary software player that relies on
| licensing its code and doing engineering deals with companies such as IBM,
| SGI, HP and Sun.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12/13/transitive_rhx/

Novell Reports Financial Results for Fourth Fiscal Quarter and Full Fiscal Year
2007

,----[ Quote ]
| "We are pleased with our overall results for 2007. While undergoing
| transformational change, we grew revenue and exceeded our operating targets.
| We are on the right path to long-term, sustainable profitability," said Ron
| Hovsepian, president and CEO of Novell.
`----

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/prnewswire/AQTH13113122007-1.htm

Yesterday:

Office Depot Taps SUSE Linux Enterprise Server from Novell to Reduce
Information Technology Complexity and Control Costs

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/prnewswire/AQW08712122007-1.htm