[News] Linux on Laptops Documentation Improves Rapidly

  • Subject: [News] Linux on Laptops Documentation Improves Rapidly
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 03:28:10 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
TuxMobil Now Offers 7,000 Linux Guides for the Laptop

,----[ Quote ]
| TuxMobil recently announced the publication of 7,000 Linux installation and
| configuration guides for laptops and notebooks on its Web site. The number of
| free guides and how-to's available through TuxMobil has more than doubled in
| less than three years.
`----

http://www.prweb.com/releases/linux/laptop/prweb571727.htm

Related:

Linux: Translating Kernel Documentation

,----[ Quote ]
| The translation of a some kernel documentation into Japanese led to
| a discussion as to whether or not it was appropriate to include
| translated documentation with the kernel source code.
`----

http://kerneltrap.org/node/8365

Introducing developerWorks spaces

,----[ Quote ]
| With the preview release in April 2007, we have 13 new spaces
| launched on a variety of topics from Ajax to Software as a Service.
| These spaces are listed on our index of all spaces.
`----

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-spaces/?ca=dgr-lnxw97DevSpaces

Unhelpful Microsoft help denies helpless millions help

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2007/03/08/msdn_gloom/