Re: Darl McBride got extra padded underwear from Santa

____/ Ramon F Herrera on Monday 31 December 2007 07:44 : \____

> On Dec 31, 2:26 am, Handover Phist <ja...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Ramon F Herrera :
>>

>> > SCO Group gets the boot from Nasdaq
>>
>> > "The Nasdaq market has delisted The SCO Group, the Linux-seller-turned-
>> > Linux-litigant now in Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection."
>>
>> >    http://www.news.com/8301-13580_3-9838155-39.html
>>
>> > -RFH
>>
>> Last week called, wants its news back...
>>

> The article is dated 28-Dec-2007. I posted it on Dec 30.
>
> Want fresher content? Stay away from e-mail and Usenet. Stick to IM.
>
> -RFH

"The ocean called. It said they were running out of shrimp."

Happy Festivus, George.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Florida is bigger than England
Tasks: 139 total,   1 running, 138 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie