Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Shill 'Analysts' Asked for Press Quotes on Vista

____/ Linonut on Sunday 30 December 2007 15:44 : \____

> * Roy Schestowitz fired off this tart reply:
>
>> ____/ Linonut on Saturday 29 December 2007 14:47 : \____
>>
>>> Last month, Advertising Age reported that Microsoft was shopping
>>> around an unnamed $300 million ad campaign. Microsoft had better be
>>> spending that money on Vista.
>>
>> Yes, Mary Jo Foley wrote about it yesterday. It's another 'brainwash time!'
>> phase for Microsoft. Go, go, power rangers!
>
> Link, please?

It's in her ZDNet tablo[g|id]. Probably about second or third from the top by
now. It's a shame that she moved from journalism (she interview Billy Boy when
they were both in their 20s) to trash talking. She said journalism was dying
and blogging was the future, so...

At least she keeps people informed when executives quietly jump ship. That's
just why I keep track of the drivel. There's a bit of resentment because she
deletes comments and trackbacks that point to BoycottNovell. I sense that
Microsoft doesn't like that site.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Play Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 134 total,   1 running, 132 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie