Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceding 18-12-07

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 December 2007 23:13 : \____

>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Thursday 20 December 2007 12:14 : \____

>>> Who died and made you group moderator?
>>> If you don't want it, filter it. If you are not smart enough for that, ask
>>> your little sister for assistance
>>
>> I plonked it a few days ago. I don't think it's Scott Douglas, but it's some
>> anti-COLA messenger. It's a worthless poster only worthy of
>>
>> .-------------------------------------------------.
>>|____________________________________________O_-_X|
>>| File  Options  Tools  Help                      |
>> `_-_____-________-______-_________________________'
>>                   | Alert  |____________
>>                   | *Plonk*  ' Subject |______________
>>                   `----------. *Sender* ' *Troll*    |
>>                              `----------. Idiot      |
>>                                         | Moron      |
>>                                         | Twit       |
>>                                         | Imbecile   |
>>                                         | Changeling |
>>                                         | Cretin     |
>>                                         | Asshole    |
>>                                         | Weird      |
>>                                         | Dunce      |
>>                                         | Kook       |
>>                                         | Eerie      |
>>                                         | Morph      |
>
> Have no concerns - I'll not be paying any attention to such an approach.
> Besides, our very own wintrolls asked for this in the first place, so
> who am I to disappoint...
>
> Been in Canada for a few days, but unfortunately, was ill for quite a
> while, so have just been catching up with digests.

By the way, it was  Scott Douglas indeed. This was confirmed later, so you can
modify your kf. Also add "PEDRO LITTLE", which is Scott Douglas.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Have you hugged your penguin today?
Mem:    515500k total,   445096k used,    70404k free,     1048k buffers