Re: [News] Supercomputing, Linux and the PS3 = Symbiosis?

In article <gh8dj.53889$L%6.49381@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * Tim Smith fired off this tart reply:
>
> > In article <35261875.QcvBH8Gd6K@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> >  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>
> >> Watch this:
> >>
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmxPfZtV6w0&feature=related
> >>
> >> (one of the few Linux commercials from them)
> >
> > That commercial is from IBM.
>
> Tim, that is the most gratuitous reply you have ever made. <grin>

How so?  None of the ancestors of Roy's post have anything in them about
IBM or any mention of IBM (unless I missed it somewhere in the volume).
So, it sounded like he might be attributing that commercial to Sony.
Hence, I pointed out that it is from IBM.

--
--Tim Smith