[News] New Update to Debian Etch is Released

  • Subject: [News] New Update to Debian Etch is Released
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 03:05:41 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 updated

,----[ Quote ]
| The Debian project is pleased to announce the second update of its stable
| distribution Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 (codename etch).
`----

http://www.debian.org/News/2007/20071227

Quote for the day:

"If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good."

                                        --Bill Gates

Related and quite recent:

Another Day Another Distro – Part 5 – Debian 4.0 Etch

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall I really enjoyed using Debian I have to say and I suppose that may
| have been influenced by my own political leanings but it really wasn't as
| hard as I'd expected at all.
`----

http://adventuresinopensource.blogspot.com/2007/10/another-day-another-distro-part-5.html

Linux: The Little Operating System That Really Can

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.lockergnome.com/nexus/eldergeek/2007/10/28/linux-the-little-operating-system-that-really-can/