Re: [News] Mark Shuttleworth Spills Money to Increase Linux Adoption

In article <1678380.lIaP2dLNl4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> He uses Fool.com terms (e.g. Mr. Softie). Fool.com is a Microsoft-affiliated
> site which is used to boost its image (Barron's is another). He drinks the
> Kool-Aid. Ignore him.

Is anyone keeping a list of all the entities Roy thinks are controlled
by Microsoft or its agents?  So far, we've got:

   fool.com
   Barron's
   Forbes
   The BBC
   The British Museum
   All three branches of the US government
   ECMA
   ISO
   Digg

and I think I've missed a few.

> Make no mistake. He's not independent. From an E-mail I received:

Wow.  Anonymous hearsay.  That's convincing.

--
--Tim Smith