Re: [News] Mark Shuttleworth Spills Money to Increase Linux Adoption

____/ Linonut on Tuesday 25 December 2007 22:43 : \____

> * amicus_curious fired off this tart reply:
>

>> "Linonut" <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>* amicus_curious fired off this tart reply:

>>> What a laugher of a spin movement, "silly".
>>>
>> Can you put some flesh on that bone?  Microsoft has been very profitable
>> each year since US Grant got out of the academy, it would seem, so where has
>> there been any other activity to account for the distribution of their cash
>> reserves?  It is OK to comment negatively, but you are falling into the same
>> useless mode that rick and chrisv and 7 and some others use.  They, and now
>> you, just make an inane comment with the expectation that your fellows will
>> cheer your incisive wit.  Do you thirst for the admiration of 7?
>
> Frankly, I think you're an idiot, or you are playing a game.

Linonut, Weisgerber is a spinner, or a liar just like those politicians who run
the US government at the moment with a permanent poker face. Just ignore him.
Microsoft knows that illusion of good prospects is the only way to
attract /real/ investors, which /might/ replace the need for buybacks, i.e.
Microsoft buying its own dropped stocks using its hard-earned savings (crime
money, aka loot, estimated at $100,000,000,000 for the backbacks alone).

Google: organising the world's information.  Government: reorgnaising
                     the world's information (censorship) in its favour
Mem:    515500k total,   458036k used,    57464k free,     1036k buffers