[News] GPLv3 Adoption Climbs Steadily (Despite Holiday Absence)

  • Subject: [News] GPLv3 Adoption Climbs Steadily (Despite Holiday Absence)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 06:08:44 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
GPL Project Watch List for Week of 12/21

,----[ Quote ]
| We would like to wish everyone happy holidays and start a wonderful new year
| next week. The year is coming to an end and the GPL v3 adoption has made it
| past 1300 GPL v3 projects.
`----

http://gpl3.blogspot.com/2007/12/gpl-project-watch-list-for-week-of-1221.html

Related:

The Global Software Industry in Transformation: After GPLv3

,----[ Quote ]
| Where: Edinburgh, Scotland
|
| When: Tuesday 26 June 2007, 6.30 p.m.
|
| Who: Eben Moglen
`----

http://www.softwarefreedom.org/events/2007/scl/

FSF Says GPLv3 Means Microsoft Patent Protection for All

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerwire.com/industries/research/?pid=E86B6EA6-EC51-43DF-A305-9939E5829EFC