Re: [News] [Rival] The MSBBC is Advertising Windows Vista, at No Cost

____/ Kier on Sunday 23 December 2007 00:21 : \____

> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 00:07:35 +0000, [H]omer wrote:

>>> Look what has _just entered_ the BBC RSS feeds, just in time for the
>>> holidays.
>>>
>>> Video: Under the bonnet of Vista
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6312833.stm
>>>
>>> That comes a week after publishing Gates' drivel about a
>>> Microsoft-funded study.
>>
>> It's not even news any more. The MSBBC has officially become just
>> another division of Microsoft.
>
> No, it hasn't. You should step back and take off the tinfoil hat, man.

It's equally bad in France (which Microsoft 'bought'). I'll publish something
within a few days).

Microsoft loves competition.
"Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to
everything it touches."
                --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO