Re: I feel sorry for Antonio Murphy Flatcake

Micoshaft Asstroturfer Antonio Murphy flatly wrote:

Antonio Murphy Flatso claims that he's an adult.
But all the poor boy ever does is spend his
day slurping every post Roy Schestowitz makes.

If someone were to send him a Micoshaft Blammer
sized blow up doll (preferably a she male version)
then Antonio could focus his obsessions on that.

What sort of flatcake woooman is incapable
of having any original thoughts on his own?
The poor soul does nothing but slurp every post some college
student makes. Perhaps I ought to feel sorry for Mrs. Kent (my
femmine side) since she doesn't have a real man to take care of her.

[Oh yukie! Its all comin out now!!]

Instead of taking care of his
tally whacker this Kent closet crossdresser (that me you see)
would rather spend his nights sucking up to a
balding spammy student of humpty dumpty ballmer.

> Quite sad.

Where could it have all gone so wrong for a
cross dressing flat cake?