Re: The Company That Made Email Dangerous

I was waiting for some wintroll to plonk you.   I'd suggest you plonk
him, too, but he's our nymshifting teranews troll (let's just call him
flatfish, ok?  It's much simpler).  You'd have to have about a
thousand names in your plonk file to take care of him, and they keep
changing.   Here's a recent samplng:

Adam Baum, Antonio Murphy, Barb Dwyer, Bruce Banner, Capt. James Pike,
Capt. Morgan, Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl Kronk, Dan
D. Lyons, Dr. Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood, Dr Gang Green,
Dr. GroundAxe, Dr. Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston,
Dr. McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr. Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell,
Dr.Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Dusty Hendrix, Enzyte Bob, Geppetto Olivio,
Gordon Glover, Jeremy Wembley, Judge Dredd, Keith Windsor, Lintard
Luser, Lt. Stardust, Mindy Cohen impersonator, Mr. Doug Hoel, Mr. X,
Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc. Michael Clayton, Professor Dungby, Randy Oaks,
Reggie Nolad, SgtMajor Gansevoort, Sgt. Wannacker, Simon Templar, Sir
Michael Clayton, Sophie McDowell, Sue Romer, Troy McClure, Walter
Smeddler, Warren Piece, Zumwalt Humphry

not to mention

alan.yunick@xxxxxxxxx, ali.babba.singh@xxxxxxxxx,
arkady.duntov@xxxxxxxxx, ball.cock.the.plumber@xxxxxxxxx,
banjo.boy69@xxxxxxxxx, big.momma.thornton@xxxxxxxxx,
bones4jones@xxxxxxxxx, detective48@xxxxxxxxx,
garystewart.aka.flatfish@xxxxxxxxx, goldfarb44@xxxxxxxxx,
heather.banger@xxxxxxxxx, jimserac@xxxxxxxxx, johnnyscotrun@xxxxxxxxx,
krotch.kricket@xxxxxxxxx, mark.kent.is.owned@xxxxxxxxx,
oksana.the.whore@xxxxxxxxx, right.wanger@xxxxxxxxx,
roy.the.spam.king@xxxxxxxxx, smed@xxxxxxxxx, symon99@xxxxxxxxx,
sully1...@xxxxxxxxx, suzie.linux@xxxxxxxxx, the-murph@xxxxxxxxx,
traci.manicotti@xxxxxxxxx, udayshankar29@xxxxxxxxx,
united4luv@xxxxxxxxx, 1.ball.willy@xxxxxxxxx

Too bad your filter doesn't have a wintroll setting, or even just a
scumminess setting.  Or just cowardliness.