Re: Linux is Secure - Says Alice

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Saturday 10 February 2007 09:34 \__

> Ian Semmel wrote:
>

>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>
>>>      http://iuron.com - next generation of search paradigms
>>
>> Success is always just around the corner isn't it.
>>
>> That web page must get some sort of prize for being the worst on the net.
>
> Jealous?

www.iansemmel.com doesn't really get much attention, so he avoids the subject
at hand and addresses something in my sig (a little project I spent a few
days on). Remember the time Erik's attacks on me began (the "pirate" thing)?
That was just a few days after Erik tried blogging on a third party and,
failing that, he set up a one-post blog in his E-mail domain. It never took
off, so he decided to vent his anger and frustration, directing it at
someone else.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | if ("if"=inv("fi")) print("foo/bar")
 10:05am  up 18 days 10:23,  6 users,  load average: 0.90, 0.58, 0.55