Re: [News] More Arrogance from Novell

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Saturday 10 February 2007 08:13 \__

http://www.libervis.com/blogs/5/charles/nobody_can_stop_us_from_selling_linux

> Actually, Novell is right.

I guess their strong stance (and words) result from the violent attack
(whether deliberate or not) from Reuters and others (yes, there are others
as well who muddies the water with disinformation, maybe for
sensationalism). Other silly headlines:

* Is Red Hat in trouble?
* JBoss founder quits
* EC rejects Open Source

The first sentence or paragraph to follow changes the tune completely. It's
just a case of eye grabbing through exaggeration. Sometimes I'm guilty as
well, but I try to avoid it.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open the Gate$ to Hell
         run-level 5  Jan 23 00:41                   last=S