Re: Linux and Extraterrestrials

__/ [ yttrx ] on Wednesday 07 February 2007 14:41 \__

>> __/ [ yttrx ] on Wednesday 07 February 2007 13:04 \__

>>> "Bad" batch?  I woulda paid ten bux a hit for shit that good back in
>>> The Day (TM).
>>
>> So has it gotten cheaper now (TM)?
>>

> It was cheaper then.  I was paying 2-3 bux a hit for acid in college, and
> that was in the late 80s/early 90s.
>
> I have no idea what acid goes for now.  I haven't tripped in just about
> ten years.

If this stops the foul language, then maybe it's time to reconsider. There
are some people here whose bimodeal mood is indication of intoxication, or a
mental state at the very least.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: most popular O/S, yet not most widespread
Cpu(s):  22.9% user,   2.8% system,   0.7% nice,  73.6% idle