Re: VistaKrap, Lord of the Fleas.

  • Subject: Re: VistaKrap, Lord of the Fleas.
  • From: William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 12:47:07 +0000
  • Desktop: http://www.sun.com/software/looking_glass/details.xml
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:33:13 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ Linonut ] on Wednesday 07 February 2007 04:24 \__
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Fairchild belched out this bit o'
>> wisdom:
>>

>>> Okay guys, great work. Now you have the moron cut and pasting 100's of
>>> K of binaries. Excellent work, you should be proud.
>>>
>>> I'm on dialup, but fortunately I stopped using leafnode a while ago as
>>> it would now be useless. But I do have knode to kill the moron and
>>> those replying to the moron.
>>>
>>> VistaKrap is doing an excellent job of trolling. Some of the best we
>>> have had lately. He even beats his previous nyms.
>>
>> He was pre-plonked by me.
>
> if <body> <contains> "kkk" then discard.

Well I have to say, nothing like that has appeared here. I wondered WTF
Tim was on about for a second.

>> Posting large binaries to a newsgroup would be probable cause to kick
>> him off his ISP, one would think.

Could be, especially to a non-binary group.

>> If the ISP even kens the concept of newsgroups.
>
> His ISP has received several complaints (not from me though).

And so they should. The morons responding to its posts, should also cease
IMHO.

--
Contrary to popular belief, trolls *can*
tell the difference between their arse