Re: Why does Schestowitz...

__/ [ Kelsey Bjarnason ] on Tuesday 06 February 2007 01:15 \__

> On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 15:47:18 +0000, Dr. GroundAxe  wrote:
>
>> have some sort of script setup to dump various Linux news RSS feeds into
>> this NG? He's actually hurting the OSS cause because people that come
>> here to ask a question or to get some advice are likely to have their
>> query lost in the flood of Roy's RSS spam.
>
> Anyone too stupid to figure out how to filter out his news posts is also
> too stupid to operate - or even understand - a computer; thus, the problem
> simply does not exist.

Coming from a Microsoft shill (Dr. GroundAxe), the entire thread is
pointless. It's like oil companies that complain about and discredit Al
Gore.

By the way, judging by comments that I see, I suspect that some of the $16
mllion disinformation/astroturfing budget is used to deny global warming
through bloggers and commenters. Grassroot.

See for example:

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2007/01/30/cetify-global-warming/#postcomment

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it collapses" --Windows TCP
Tasks: 137 total,   1 running, 132 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie