[News] Linux Browser/Engine is the Most CSS3-compliant

KHTML 3.5.6 is the most CSS3-compliant of all

,----[ Quote ]
| As one of our readers has pointed out to us, the latest (3.5.6)
| release of the KHTML rendering engine passes all of the tests in our
| CSS selector testsuite - making the Konqueror 3.5.6 browser the
| most CSS3-compatible of all.
`----

http://www.css3.info/blog/khtml-356-is-the-most-css3-compliant-of-all/

Another example of Linux behind ahead of its proprietary rivals, Opera
included.

Related:

Carrying Water for Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| Careless Web developers work tirelessly to maintain Redmond's dominance.
|
| [...]
|
| Fidelity's contractor didn't set out to build a website that would shut
| out Macintosh and Linux users. But by being lax with its choice of
| Web authoring technologies, that's exactly what it did.
`----

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/posts.aspx?id=17504&author=garfinkel

Microsoft used undocumented Windows APIs - Iowa testimony

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/101947/microsoft-used-undocumented-windows-apis-iowa-testimony.html