Re: Zune - Debian distribution?

__/ [ amber_kaplan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 04 February 2007 19:51 \__

> Has anyone had any success in getting a Debian distribution running on
> the Msoft Zune? My partner has Debian Linux running on her Xbox, and I
> want to one-up her with as little effort as possible.
>
> Let me know if anyone knows anything
>
> :) Amb

Hi,

The very latest from the 'Zune on Linux' scene is being questioned. There is
one guy/gal who hangs around in a forum and talks about efforts to boot/run
Linux on the Zune. That person goes by the name "MysVidel". There's this
video which is probably the latest, but some would argue that it's fake. It
could be video playback, so it's not a sufficient proof.

Big News: Zune runs on Linux operating system

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://tech-gadgets.blogspot.com/2007/01/big-news-zune-runs-on-linux-operating.html

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> wget -r -erobots=off http://www.*
  8:00pm  up 12 days 20:18,  8 users,  load average: 0.64, 0.84, 0.72