Re: Truth about Roy Schestowitz - Who pays him and how much

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Sunday 04 February 2007 18:08 \__

> On Sunday 04 February 2007 17:56 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> LOL
>>
>> Did Microsoft pay you to post made up tosh? Is it that desparate?
>
> Knock it off Roy - you are replying to that silly little sux sod:-)

Yes, I realised it a moment after I had posted this. KNode's plonk option
(CTRL+L => 'lower score for author') makes the rule "if <matches all
conditions> from <contains substring> Victor Bravo<linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx>.
This means that nymshifters with a fixed E-mail address (like "Linux
Security" lies) require some manual changes to the filters list. Usually I
just CTRL+L it when I see it. From now on, unless he changes his E-mail
address (for his supervisor to track his progress) he will never be seen
again. Still, he wastes bandwidth on leafnode and he sometimes gets fed.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    X-No-Archive: No. Stand behind what you say
  6:20pm  up 12 days 18:38,  8 users,  load average: 0.41, 0.99, 0.94