Re: Truth about Roy Schestowitz - Who pays him and how much

  • Subject: Re: Truth about Roy Schestowitz - Who pays him and how much
  • From: "Martha Adams" <mhada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:07:24 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
This is interesting and it is to a degree believable.  However, why
would anyone pay money to other people, when a computer
program developed from the old Eliza program could do the
same effect?  Without the complication that among people there
are always a few who go off on their own or who get struck by an
attack of clear moral thinking?

Cheers -- Martha Adams     [cola 2007 Feb 04]