Re: Fedora Live CD is Ready to Roll

  • Subject: Re: Fedora Live CD is Ready to Roll
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 14:16:10 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Grant ] on Friday 02 February 2007 17:45 \__

> On Dec 24 2006, 1:01 am, 7 <website_has_em...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> > Announcing theFedora6ZodliveCDandliveCDtools
>>
>> > ,----[ Quote ]
>> > `----
>>
>> >http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2006-December
>> msg00006.html
>>
>> > Related:
>>
>> >FedoraLiveCD
>>
>> > ,----[ Quote ]
>> > `----
>>
>> >http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD
>>
>> Has anyone got this working under qemu?
>> Its frozen on mine and I just think distros should test under qemu like
>> DSL / Elive / Knoppix etc to minimally verify their distros won't go
>> astray in an emulated environment.- Hide quoted text -

> Is there a mirror for the FC6 LiveCD?  I can't seem to grab if from
> redhat and BitTorrent can't get past my company firewall.

Hmm... I tried searching for you...

I was going to suggest http://www.thelinuxstore.ca/ , but they no longer
appear to deliver any Linux distro for free (free shipping as well). The
Suse mirrors used to be listed nicely... just need to search the Web, I
guess.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    United States: #1 in spam export
Swap:  1036184k total,   510180k used,   526004k free,    77212k cached