[News] Previously-Missed Security Problems in Windows Vista

eEye Research

| A flaw exists within Windows Vista that allows local privilege
| escalation to SYSTEM.
|
| Operating Systems Affected:
| Microsoft Windows Vista
`----

http://research.eeye.com/html/advisories/upcoming/20070119a.html

Microsoft's OneCare Fails Vista AV Tests

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft didn't refute the results, although a spokesman said:
| "We are looking closely at the methodology and results of the test
| to ensure that Windows Live OneCare performs better in future
| tests."
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=197002881&cid=RSSfeed_IWK_All

Bill Gates: "security guys break the Mac every single day"

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.tuaw.com/2007/02/02/bill-gates-security-guys-break-the-mac-every-single-day/