Re: [News] Book Publisher, Penguin Books, Takes the "Linux Approach"

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Saturday 03 February 2007 07:44 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Hans Schneider <hans_schneider@xxxxxx> espoused:
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> U.K. publisher launches its first 'wiki' novel
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-6155433.html
>>>
>>> This is an acknowledgement that Open Source is a better approach.
>>
>> It means nothing of this kind.
>
> Tell you what, Hadron, why don't you go onto the Penguin site and see if
> you can't spoil their work?

Actually, I prefer Hadron in this form. He does his Hadron Quark obscene show
when he puts the Damian O'Leary hat (morphing time!). He's more tolerable
when he acts naive. Nonetheless, it is an Internet Troll.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I regularly SSH to God's brain and reboot"