[News] Windows Vista Has Incompatiblities with Music, Plans Zune Phone

MSN Music UK does not play on Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| I cannot play MSN Music UK's music files on Vista - I've over 150
| tracks that I purchased - and it doesn't work.
`----

http://badgerguy.livejournal.com/179419.html

Vista and iTunes Don't Play Nice Together

,----[ Quote ]
| Various folks are reporting that you cannot authorize iTunes
| (for WIndows) on Vista to play things purchased from the iTunes Store.
`----

http://www.tuaw.com/2007/02/01/vista-and-itunes-dont-play-nice-together/

Zune Phone: It's Coming

,----[ Quote ]
| It's almost 100% confirmed that the Zune phone is coming. Crunchgear
| had a tip this morning that says Microsoft execs are working out the
| details of the device today, and are planning the date which the Zune
| Phone will be released.
`----

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/portable-media/zune-phone-its-coming-233264.php

Related:

http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2237

Lack of Internal Talks at Microsoft, Google

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.techcrunch.com/2006/11/15/lack-of-internal-talks-at-microsoft-google/