Re: Has elive gone?

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Friday 02 February 2007 10:55 \__

> I have been trying to get back to the Elive site for a few days now, but no
> links or sub links to their site are working anymore. I thought at first it
> must just be busy, because I understand there is a new version out.
>
> Has anyone seen any news stories about this?
>
> I actually have an older version on CD, but have decided that I like it
> enough to go for the proper full version on my laptop.

They have just had a good review on linux.com and they have had some plans
for the future, so it's probably just a server error. There were cases in
the past (e.g. Beryl, Groklaw, nUbuntu, Nintendo Wii for Linux) where some
serious sites issue (sometimes cracking) was mistaken for something else.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Play Othello: http://othellomaster.com
         run-level 5  Jan 23 00:41                   last=S