[News] Fedora Core 7 (Test 1) is Out; Ubuntu 7.04 (Test) Experiences

Announcing Fedora 7 Test 1 (6.90)

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora 7 Test 1 has been released today. For this particular release,
| we only did a Desktop spin of the package collection. We are still
| fine tuning targetted spins of the collection as part of the merger
| of Core and Extras. We also produced a LiveCD that has the ability
| to install to your harddrive, should you wish.
`----

http://www.linuxlookup.com/2007/feb/01/announcing_fedora_7_test_1_6_90

Getting Started With Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://tuxdom.org/getting_started_ubuntu_7_04_feisty_fawn