[News] Novell Initiates Red Hat Migration Efforts While Microsoft Invites Interop

Novell Launches New Training to Ease Red Hat-to-SUSE Linux Migration

,----[ Quote ]
| Novell has developed a new training course to help systems
| administrators migrate from Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 to
| SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 from Novell.
`----

http://www.linuxlookup.com/2007/jan/31/novell_launches_new_training_to_ease_red_hat_to_suse_linux_migration

Now Hiring: Microsoft/Novell Interoperability Labs

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://port25.technet.com/archive/2007/01/30/seeking-a-few-good-people-we-re-hiring-and-so-is-novell.aspx