[News] KDE 4 Gets New File Manager

Dolphin becomes new file manager? [Update]

,----[ Quote ]
| In the transition from KDE 3 to KDE 4 a new file manager, dolphin,
| was often discussed and now officially moved to the base part of KDE.
|
| I just stumbled over this message saying that the file manager Dolphin
| is now part of kdebase (of KDE 4)...
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/02/20/dolphin-becomes-new-file-manager/

Here's one person who wishes to migrate to/try KDE:

One Week With KDE : My Challenge

| Linus vs everyone else that has jumped on this bandwagon I
| thought I would do the responsible thing and put the two to
| the test.  I will use KDE for one full week and post my
| thoughts at the end of that time.
`----

http://ubuntu-tutorials.com/2007/02/18/one-week-with-kde-my-challenge/

There are some early reports up already.