Re: [News] Microsoft Runs Away After 9 Weeks of Truth Leaks

__/ [ 7 ] on Monday 19 February 2007 19:36 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Nine weeks after it started, this case is closed
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Microsoft has settled dozens of similar antitrust cases in state
>> | courts in recent years. In only one other case, in Minnesota in
>> | 2004, was the settlement reached after trial had begun.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.businessrecord.com
> Main.asp?SectionID=8&SubSectionID=9&ArticleID=3415
>

> Sounds like this is best practice blueprint for any kind
> of class action and anti-trust action. Bring
> their e-mails and activities out into the open, and
> leave them there for others to use in further actions.
> They will panic and give in, whilst producing ammunition
> for further suits.
> Its a house of cards for lawyers with lots of money
> to grab when it matters.

People grabbed copies and set up mirrors. There were roughly 3000 exhibits,
but it's a shame that the trial did not carry on. We could have tens of
thousands of criminalising memos out there. Rest assured they will be used.
Maybe they'll even find a home in Gates' history of Computing. Future
generations deserve to know the truth.

--
                ~~ Greetings

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
  8:20pm  up 27 days 20:38,  6 users,  load average: 0.59, 0.60, 0.62