Re: [News] Russian Government Upset at Microsoft Over Forced Windows Installs

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Monday 19 February 2007 19:09 \__

http://news.com.com/Russia+hits+out+at+Microsoft+licensing/2100-7348_3-6160083.html

> I hope Neelie Kroes is listening.

It's the same story in China.

Treachery In The Trenches

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blog.lobby4linux.com/index.php?/archives/88-Treachery-In-The-Trenches.html

--
                ~~ Greetings

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open Source Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Cpu(s):  22.1% user,   2.8% system,   1.0% nice,  74.2% idle